- More conjecture on Apple, iPads, iPhones, growth, etc. etc. etc. bit.ly/1hoz7uIPosted 3 hours ago
- A fascinating read from @WSJ about what to do when the "dream job" goes south: online.wsj.com/news/articles/…Posted 3 hours ago
- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 17 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 1 day ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 1 day ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: August 2010
So how do we fix this and are there any points of light that look bright? Well Conde Nast did announce that they were producing as many as six “newsstand only” specials this year. You don’t spend that kind of … Continue reading
About two weeks ago we adopted a dog. I’ve been wanting a dog for quite a long time. A year ago, I met a wonderful rescue Shar-pei who I really wanted to bring into the family. But the rest of … Continue reading
The new ABC reports are out for the first half of 2010 and we’re deluged with stories that try to put a thoughtful, pensive and sober face on all of the numbers. What do they mean? What do they mean … Continue reading