The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- "It is a specious salmagundi of complacent assumptions and frightening arrogance." via @guardian bit.ly/1x4TziDPosted 7 hours ago
- A great interview with @MariaRodale via @MrMagazine bit.ly/1r6ZOzGPosted 7 hours ago
- What were the Top 10 #Magazine covers of 2014 on the Foredeck? bit.ly/1r334fs Plus, "Best Launch" of the year.Posted 23 hours ago
- Argue? Moi?!! RT@DeadTreeEdition Gr8 comments: @bosacks, @ThadMcIlroy argue over future of #ebooks & #printmedia bit.ly/1xsEqHc"Posted 23 hours ago
- Who knew? Should I have remembered? Apparently it's my 6th #Twitterversary So....where's the cake?Posted 1 day ago
- "Sales of Printed Books Growing? Impossible!" @DeadTreeEdition takes on the media fabulists.... bit.ly/1xsEqHcPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here