The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- I am constantly surprised by the people who will bash Amazon with one hand, and subscribe to Prime with the other.Posted 23 hours ago
- #TBT #Magazines. Today let's remember Charlton Publication Titles: Country Song Roundup http://t.co/rxx0fS4982Posted 1 day ago
- via @ShelfAwareness @papercutsjp: A @Indiegogo campaign to open a new indy bookstore in Boston: bit.ly/10qD0iD <-C'mon commonwealth!Posted 1 day ago
- There's just something weirdly ironic about an @wired_magazine article that asks "Are Digital #Magazines Dead?" wrd.cm/1tgDClEPosted 2 days ago
- @Linda_Ruth Thanks Linda! Any candidates you'd like to submit for the year end round up? (are we really talking about year end already?)Posted 2 days ago
- Here are my picks from round 1 of the best 2014 #magazine covers: bit.ly/1sM0FDl and here is round 2: bit.ly/1sM0FDlPosted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here