The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- This is completely off topic for me but here are some excellent running tips via @BuzzFeed bzfd.it/UoKtLx <-It is race season....Posted 13 hours ago
- Some of the best covers produced so far in 2014 (at least as far as I am concerned). pinterest.com/joebergeril/20… <-what else should I include?Posted 1 day ago
- @readartdesk Happy to do it. Can't wait to see the next issue!Posted 1 day ago
- via @DeadTreeEdition @pubexec '14 ways to enhance the marketing power of print' bit.ly/1nc01h3 big fan of # 7, 10 & 11Posted 1 day ago
- File under Thoroughly Strange: via @Gothamist White flags replace US flag atop the Brooklyn Bridge: bit.ly/1ryoY9oPosted 1 day ago
- Dear Royal Family: The US Mag biz respectfully requests that you produce another heir. Thank you..... http://t.co/2VN95oZn2oPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here