The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- Here's 2nd round pick of great #magazine covers: wp.me/pXwC7-13k & here's what @Adweek has picked bit.ly/1t3W3tQ @adweekemmaPosted 5 hours ago
- Even More Great Covers From 2014 wp.me/pXwC7-13kPosted 5 hours ago
- File under "Great Idea": Via @ShelfAwareness @Waterstones is offering a #WaterstonesSleepover shelf-awareness.com/issue.html?iss…Posted 5 hours ago
- So which of these would U most want to take to a meeting? bit.ly/1DjocjE <-Things That Don't Exist, But Would Be Cool If They Did.Posted 18 hours ago
- Oh wow, just wow... RT @coverjunkie Dramatic vibe cover NewYorkMag. Design director Thomas Alberty instagram.com/p/uYVlZ5CFjA/Posted 1 day ago
- File under: Mildly relieved RT@adweek 16 months after acquisition, Yahoo still hasn't made @tumblr uncool: adweek.it/1t2DINrPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here