The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- via @PrintMediaCentr something I wonder about, "When Speakers Speak, Should Tweeters Tweet?" bit.ly/1F9MSdw @joannegore121Posted 4 hours ago
- Great late Fri reading: Discover-ed: How Direct Mail Competes With Digital Marketing Channels bit.ly/1AunKju via @DeadTreeEditionPosted 4 hours ago
- #magazine words that are mildly annoying: Stockists. I mean, seriously. Yes, Jeeves, pull the Damlier around, let's go to the stockist...Posted 7 hours ago
- And the coffee splork goes to...RT @coverjunkie "is it 2016 yet?" newest cover NEWYORKTIMESMAGAZINE: coverjunkie.com/new-covers/158… …Posted 10 hours ago
- and all the discs in Official Playstation Mag. #ziffdavis #TBT #magazines http://t.co/qBLbBleEYnPosted 1 day ago
- And then we bought Sendai #ziffdavis #TBT #magazines Electronic Gaming Monthly http://t.co/yWV7rlh1WmPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here