- 2/2 I believe this is called the cost of doing business. If you can't afford the cost, then get out of business. In other words, grow up!Posted 6 hours ago
- 1/2 Yes, people should receive bills and other comms via paper & free should they choose to do so. bit.ly/YUD0Tn via @TwoSidesUSPosted 6 hours ago
- via @glecharles "a free service is only as valuable as its users deem it to be" Post about Tumblr & Yahoo. bit.ly/12GDLjuPosted 7 hours ago
- My question is why do I keep confusing Marisa Meyer with Stephanie Meyer?Posted 7 hours ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: 5 key book publishing paths—an infographic I've created: ow.ly/lbbsDPosted 7 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: April 2012
No, I haven’t run out of things to write about. There is so much to discuss about the single copy business. Over the past few weeks I’ve received some some remarkably good material from correspondents around the country. It is … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Please scroll down to see a copy of the May/June cover of Archaeology Magazine. This issue features a first hand account from archaeologist James Delgado who has dived down to the wreck and discusses the changes in the … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading
For those of you who are paying attention, the correct title for this post should actually be “Things Placed in the Book A Zine Pocket”. But let’s not quibble. This submission is from Mark White, the head of Specialty Marketing … Continue reading