- @AlvarezErrecald @HipMamaMagazine I hope your issue sells out & you can keep getting more readers.Posted 2 hours ago
- @BethEleri Tell my paying clients! Hah! ;-)Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri ....US Airlines (pick almost any 1), we're not all that sad.Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri That would be interesting. Probably because if they're good, like LHJ, we know and trust them. If they're not....Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri & what I can't stand is the breathlessness of some of the reporting about these closings....Or maybe I'm just too close to it allPosted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri Editorially and historically, you're correct. So yes, I was too glib & apologize. But long term trends, unfortunately no.Posted 6 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: April 2012
No, I haven’t run out of things to write about. There is so much to discuss about the single copy business. Over the past few weeks I’ve received some some remarkably good material from correspondents around the country. It is … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Please scroll down to see a copy of the May/June cover of Archaeology Magazine. This issue features a first hand account from archaeologist James Delgado who has dived down to the wreck and discusses the changes in the … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading
For those of you who are paying attention, the correct title for this post should actually be “Things Placed in the Book A Zine Pocket”. But let’s not quibble. This submission is from Mark White, the head of Specialty Marketing … Continue reading