- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 17 hours ago
- @TIME FTW with the suggestion that Morgan Freeman could have played Maria ('cause he played G*d once) ti.me/1jtJj9O "9 Things..."Posted 20 hours ago
- via @BethEleri @paulbradshaw bit.ly/ILuaCq An interesting look at twitter interaction for UK Mag titles. Is it similar stateside?Posted 1 day ago
- u snooze, u lose...@AgilityCMS posted many of my proposed top 10 covers. bit.ly/19jERms My Snoopy v Red Baron moment!Posted 1 day ago
- Interesting piece on native adv. from @pubexec bit.ly/1eZJJSv See esp. Item #2 & betting the farm.Posted 1 day ago
- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: April 2012
No, I haven’t run out of things to write about. There is so much to discuss about the single copy business. Over the past few weeks I’ve received some some remarkably good material from correspondents around the country. It is … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Please scroll down to see a copy of the May/June cover of Archaeology Magazine. This issue features a first hand account from archaeologist James Delgado who has dived down to the wreck and discusses the changes in the … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading
For those of you who are paying attention, the correct title for this post should actually be “Things Placed in the Book A Zine Pocket”. But let’s not quibble. This submission is from Mark White, the head of Specialty Marketing … Continue reading