- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 1 day ago
- @DeerfieldPatch: Looks like there was a car/bike accident @ Hazel & Chestnut intersection. Ambulance on scene.Posted 1 day ago
- via @AgilityCMS (Unbound Media): Their take on the top 10 magazine spreads: bit.ly/16BWhxU <-Very interesting, very good list!Posted 2 days ago
- Did Miley Cyrus Save The Newsstand? wp.me/pXwC7-OmPosted 2 days ago
- Tomorrow I hope to answer the question: Did "Miley Cyrus Save the Newsstand?" bit.ly/YaPVMv The answer is, well, interesting.Posted 2 days ago
- File under "Not Surprised": Via @ShelfAwareness @insidermonkey Microsoft buying Nook is just a rumor. bit.ly/11Bi7R8Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Dear Time Magazine: If you’re wondering why I don’t pick on Newsweek, here’s the reason. It’s hard to take them seriously anymore (Especially after the Princess Di cover). You, on the other hand, have a long and distinguished record. You … Continue reading
The final outcome of this story will tell us if the editors of Seventeen Magazine listened to their readers. But the beginning of the story really tells the tale of what the future of reader influence and input could look like … Continue reading
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading