- So how do I feel about digital books, apps and e-reading? bit.ly/18zF8VA "On Digital Books, Apps and eReading"Posted 16 hours ago
- Another look at the "new" TNG fee policy from @Linda_Ruth via @AudDevMag bit.ly/1gWCWtp 2ft mainlines ahead?Posted 1 day ago
- @MarkWWhite Re: Apple Yes - been following the actual event as well as coverage in @talkingnewmedia. Could b Apple lost focus?Posted 1 day ago
- Having a fine old time sitting on the fence: "On Digital Books and eReading" bit.ly/18zF8VAPosted 1 day ago
- On Digital Books, Apps and eReading wp.me/pXwC7-SGPosted 1 day ago
- File under "This Can't Be Good" via @CrainsNewYork B&N Kept Messy Books: bit.ly/1e18m4lPosted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Dear Time Magazine: If you’re wondering why I don’t pick on Newsweek, here’s the reason. It’s hard to take them seriously anymore (Especially after the Princess Di cover). You, on the other hand, have a long and distinguished record. You … Continue reading
The final outcome of this story will tell us if the editors of Seventeen Magazine listened to their readers. But the beginning of the story really tells the tale of what the future of reader influence and input could look like … Continue reading
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading