- @LindseyPavao how about letting @NBCTheVoice know they need to #takelindseyontour this summer?Posted 6 hours ago
- RT @TridentBooks: From last Friday, #ICYMI: Letters from the Trident family on this and last year's #BostonMarathon conta.cc/PdtZTVPosted 14 hours ago
- via @SFGate A really great story about @GreenAppleBooks and a new store/partnership they are opening in SF. bit.ly/Qnt8R0Posted 14 hours ago
- @MarkWWhite They would have other drones to handle B&N. But don't you think those plucky @indiebound shops would carry on!Posted 1 day ago
- @MarkWWhite @usnews And what will we do when our Amazon smart phones become sentient?Posted 1 day ago
- via @usnews An Amazon smartphone on the horizon? bit.ly/1n6Xghl A little overduePosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Dear Time Magazine: If you’re wondering why I don’t pick on Newsweek, here’s the reason. It’s hard to take them seriously anymore (Especially after the Princess Di cover). You, on the other hand, have a long and distinguished record. You … Continue reading
The final outcome of this story will tell us if the editors of Seventeen Magazine listened to their readers. But the beginning of the story really tells the tale of what the future of reader influence and input could look like … Continue reading
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading