- File under "Wow": RT @coverjunkie "The Big Reveal" New cover W mag starring Rosamund Pike: coverjunkie.com/new-covers/147… …Posted 2 days ago
- Wouldn't a 15,000 B&N store be called "B. Dalton"? via @WSJ Interview with Riggio: on.wsj.com/PchAz6Posted 2 days ago
- via @voidALPHA Just loving this new @GEEKexchange cover: rt @voidALPHA Be sure to pick up Geek Magazine on 05/02...Posted 2 days ago
- @SMShow @RadioGuyChris I'm on #screamingbabyairlines tonight. As a bonus, Pukey McPukester is sitting behind me. Yea travel!Posted 2 days ago
- Grrrr Arggghhhh my flight out if CLT is delayed. Where are the Krackan when you need them to be released?Posted 2 days ago
- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading