- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 11 hours ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 12 hours ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 12 hours ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 12 hours ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 1 day ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading