- @MarkWWhite Re: Apple Yes - been following the actual event as well as coverage in @talkingnewmedia. Could b Apple lost focus?Posted 1 hour ago
- Having a fine old time sitting on the fence: "On Digital Books and eReading" bit.ly/18zF8VAPosted 2 hours ago
- On Digital Books, Apps and eReading wp.me/pXwC7-SGPosted 2 hours ago
- File under "This Can't Be Good" via @CrainsNewYork B&N Kept Messy Books: bit.ly/1e18m4lPosted 1 day ago
- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 4 days ago
- @TIME FTW with the suggestion that Morgan Freeman could have played Maria ('cause he played G*d once) ti.me/1jtJj9O "9 Things..."Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading