- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 1 day ago
- @DeerfieldPatch: Looks like there was a car/bike accident @ Hazel & Chestnut intersection. Ambulance on scene.Posted 2 days ago
- via @AgilityCMS (Unbound Media): Their take on the top 10 magazine spreads: bit.ly/16BWhxU <-Very interesting, very good list!Posted 2 days ago
- Did Miley Cyrus Save The Newsstand? wp.me/pXwC7-OmPosted 2 days ago
- Tomorrow I hope to answer the question: Did "Miley Cyrus Save the Newsstand?" bit.ly/YaPVMv The answer is, well, interesting.Posted 3 days ago
- File under "Not Surprised": Via @ShelfAwareness @insidermonkey Microsoft buying Nook is just a rumor. bit.ly/11Bi7R8Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
A longtime friend and colleague has often said that “ Single copy sales is a very simple, practical, complicated, business.” He’s right. The goal is simple. Sell stuff. It’s the selling of the stuff (magazines), however, that is often complicated. … Continue reading