- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 13 hours ago
- Presented for your consideration: nyti.ms/1kaUmT0 Newsweek returns to print - with a sensible circ planPosted 14 hours ago
- via @ShelfAwareness Great story from @octaviabooks in NOLA about shopping local. bit.ly/1bg5GeCPosted 15 hours ago
- RT @wherevermag: what an honor! thank you @MrMagazine for naming us "hottest launch" at the #minawards http://t.co/8zeKCgdw4jPosted 1 day ago
- Brilliant! via @ShelfAwareness @toadstoolbooks - Celebrated a "Cider Monday" on 12/02 - nice counterpoint!Posted 1 day ago
- via @Flipping_Pages Would an industry assoc. dedicated to digi mags help the industry grow? bit.ly/1bf96LbPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
It was big news when Conde Nast shuttered Gourmet, Cookie, Modern Bride and Elegant Bride Magazines. Conde is one of our premiere magazine publishers. As someone who never had the opportunity to work for one of the bigger New York based publishers, … Continue reading