- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 5 hours ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 5 hours ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 5 hours ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 5 hours ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
It was big news when Conde Nast shuttered Gourmet, Cookie, Modern Bride and Elegant Bride Magazines. Conde is one of our premiere magazine publishers. As someone who never had the opportunity to work for one of the bigger New York based publishers, … Continue reading