- RT @mikecane: How Barnes & Noble Overlooks Its Biggest Asset forbes.com/sites/onmarket… @DonLinn @dearauthor @sarahw InterestingPosted 3 hours ago
- Oh @Gawker, why so snarky? The publishing world has a long history of nepotism! bit.ly/16M0MpA @RollingStone hires founders son...Posted 12 hours ago
- FYI: I've updated many link on my "Industry Services" page: newsstandpros.wordpress.com/industry-servi…Posted 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottWesterfeld Though the special offers for Leviathan and Midnighters may be over, all my books are still free at libraries. #protipPosted 13 hours ago
- via @scj & @ShelfAwareness Hybrid indie bookstores in Iowa: bit.ly/13EEtf4 <-Another reason to love the Hawkeye state!Posted 14 hours ago
- File under "interesting": Stephen King to publish new novel "Joyland" in print only: on.wsj.com/18f2qhr Wonder if he'll do a book tour?Posted 14 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: August 6, 2012
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading