- 2/2 I believe this is called the cost of doing business. If you can't afford the cost, then get out of business. In other words, grow up!Posted 15 hours ago
- 1/2 Yes, people should receive bills and other comms via paper & free should they choose to do so. bit.ly/YUD0Tn via @TwoSidesUSPosted 15 hours ago
- via @glecharles "a free service is only as valuable as its users deem it to be" Post about Tumblr & Yahoo. bit.ly/12GDLjuPosted 16 hours ago
- My question is why do I keep confusing Marisa Meyer with Stephanie Meyer?Posted 16 hours ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: 5 key book publishing paths—an infographic I've created: ow.ly/lbbsDPosted 17 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
The September 10th issue of the National Review is out and when I passed it at a nearby bookstore, I pulled up short and did a double take: As I mentioned earlier, I’m a big fan of illustrated covers. But when I saw … Continue reading