- More conjecture on Apple, iPads, iPhones, growth, etc. etc. etc. bit.ly/1hoz7uIPosted 18 hours ago
- A fascinating read from @WSJ about what to do when the "dream job" goes south: online.wsj.com/news/articles/…Posted 18 hours ago
- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 1 day ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 1 day ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 1 day ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
The September 10th issue of the National Review is out and when I passed it at a nearby bookstore, I pulled up short and did a double take: As I mentioned earlier, I’m a big fan of illustrated covers. But when I saw … Continue reading