- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 18 hours ago
- @LindseyPavao how about letting @NBCTheVoice know they need to #takelindseyontour this summer?Posted 1 day ago
- RT @TridentBooks: From last Friday, #ICYMI: Letters from the Trident family on this and last year's #BostonMarathon conta.cc/PdtZTVPosted 1 day ago
- via @SFGate A really great story about @GreenAppleBooks and a new store/partnership they are opening in SF. bit.ly/Qnt8R0Posted 1 day ago
- @MarkWWhite They would have other drones to handle B&N. But don't you think those plucky @indiebound shops would carry on!Posted 2 days ago
- @MarkWWhite @usnews And what will we do when our Amazon smart phones become sentient?Posted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
The September 10th issue of the National Review is out and when I passed it at a nearby bookstore, I pulled up short and did a double take: As I mentioned earlier, I’m a big fan of illustrated covers. But when I saw … Continue reading