- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 2 days ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 2 days ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 2 days ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 2 days ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 3 days ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Author Archives: Joe Berger
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading
This is offered for your considertion. I will leave out my own comments and snarkiness. Below is a quote directly from this mornings reading of Shelf Awareness. It is a discussion of a very interesting article in The New Yorker by George Packer … Continue reading
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading