- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 14 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 1 day ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 1 day ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 1 day ago
- @StevieSharman Good luck with that!Posted 1 day ago
- via @Newmanology "Are iPad Magazine Apps Dead?" The future of apps and where they are now... bit.ly/1hi8gAJ <-good read!Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Corporate Wisdom
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading
This is offered for your considertion. I will leave out my own comments and snarkiness. Below is a quote directly from this mornings reading of Shelf Awareness. It is a discussion of a very interesting article in The New Yorker by George Packer … Continue reading
What happened in 2013? Surely you remember, weren’t you paying attention?. And now it is a New Year. It’s 2014. We all get a fresh start with new opportunities, a new beginning and new chances. You know, turn the page. As … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading