- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 1 day ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 1 day ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 1 day ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 1 day ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 2 days ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Corporate Wisdom
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading
This is offered for your considertion. I will leave out my own comments and snarkiness. Below is a quote directly from this mornings reading of Shelf Awareness. It is a discussion of a very interesting article in The New Yorker by George Packer … Continue reading
What happened in 2013? Surely you remember, weren’t you paying attention?. And now it is a New Year. It’s 2014. We all get a fresh start with new opportunities, a new beginning and new chances. You know, turn the page. As … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading