- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 1 day ago
- @TIME FTW with the suggestion that Morgan Freeman could have played Maria ('cause he played G*d once) ti.me/1jtJj9O "9 Things..."Posted 1 day ago
- via @BethEleri @paulbradshaw bit.ly/ILuaCq An interesting look at twitter interaction for UK Mag titles. Is it similar stateside?Posted 2 days ago
- u snooze, u lose...@AgilityCMS posted many of my proposed top 10 covers. bit.ly/19jERms My Snoopy v Red Baron moment!Posted 2 days ago
- Interesting piece on native adv. from @pubexec bit.ly/1eZJJSv See esp. Item #2 & betting the farm.Posted 2 days ago
- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Corporate Wisdom
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
This week, the Chicago Tribune ran an “Opinion” column from editorial board member Steve Chapman about the steps car dealers have taken in several states to outmaneuver the high end electric car manufacturer Tesla. Unlike traditional auto manufacturers, Tesla sells direct to the … Continue reading
I’ve been diving deeper and deeper into the digital subscriber waters over the past year and I can’t help but wonder if this is a little like what the newsstand distribution sea was back in the mid 1970′s when mainframes … Continue reading