- This would be reason #9,426 why @ew remains my all time favorite magazine. What a great cover! http://t.co/apfhOGa6oEPosted 4 hours ago
- Another @booksamillion closes & reopens as 2nd & Charles. Wonder if they will still sell mags? bit.ly/1id3JDHPosted 4 hours ago
- Weirdly, I'm excited about this: @BrandSanderson 'Words of Radiance' bit.ly/1qtMHoD especially for the Michael Whelen imagesPosted 22 hours ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at #BestGradSchools 2015 guidebook: Biz degrees that are supplanting the MBA t.usnews.com/Zdg3b?src=usn_…Posted 1 day ago
- A friend gives me an earful about the newsstand. New blog post "A Fellow 'Rep' Chimes In" bit.ly/1fRWa62Posted 1 day ago
- A Fellow ‘Rep’ Chimes In… wp.me/pXwC7-VVPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Corporate Wisdom
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading
This is offered for your considertion. I will leave out my own comments and snarkiness. Below is a quote directly from this mornings reading of Shelf Awareness. It is a discussion of a very interesting article in The New Yorker by George Packer … Continue reading
What happened in 2013? Surely you remember, weren’t you paying attention?. And now it is a New Year. It’s 2014. We all get a fresh start with new opportunities, a new beginning and new chances. You know, turn the page. As … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading