- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 2 days ago
- @DeerfieldPatch: Looks like there was a car/bike accident @ Hazel & Chestnut intersection. Ambulance on scene.Posted 3 days ago
- via @AgilityCMS (Unbound Media): Their take on the top 10 magazine spreads: bit.ly/16BWhxU <-Very interesting, very good list!Posted 3 days ago
- Did Miley Cyrus Save The Newsstand? wp.me/pXwC7-OmPosted 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I hope to answer the question: Did "Miley Cyrus Save the Newsstand?" bit.ly/YaPVMv The answer is, well, interesting.Posted 4 days ago
- File under "Not Surprised": Via @ShelfAwareness @insidermonkey Microsoft buying Nook is just a rumor. bit.ly/11Bi7R8Posted 5 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Gurus
The February issue of Esquire Magazine does not look very different from past editions of the title. It’s glossy, full of editorial that’s designed to help their audience of young urban men be hip and trendy. It’s chock full of … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I mentioned that my days of nearly endless business travel afforded me the opportunity to read a lot of books. As a child who grew up in the magazine and book distribution business, I was used … Continue reading
Several years ago, I sat in on a presentation made by the CEO of a publishing company. After a few minutes of talking, it was clear that he had recently spent time on a long plane ride and was exposed … Continue reading
Dr. Samir Husni aka Mr. Magazine, ( mrmagazine.wordpress.com ) has developed a well deserved reputation as a defender of the printed magazine. He loves them, collects them, teaches about them to college students. And in the era of digitized content, … Continue reading