- Another look at the "new" TNG fee policy from @Linda_Ruth via @AudDevMag bit.ly/1gWCWtp 2ft mainlines ahead?Posted 10 hours ago
- @MarkWWhite Re: Apple Yes - been following the actual event as well as coverage in @talkingnewmedia. Could b Apple lost focus?Posted 12 hours ago
- Having a fine old time sitting on the fence: "On Digital Books and eReading" bit.ly/18zF8VAPosted 13 hours ago
- On Digital Books, Apps and eReading wp.me/pXwC7-SGPosted 13 hours ago
- File under "This Can't Be Good" via @CrainsNewYork B&N Kept Messy Books: bit.ly/1e18m4lPosted 1 day ago
- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Gurus
The February issue of Esquire Magazine does not look very different from past editions of the title. It’s glossy, full of editorial that’s designed to help their audience of young urban men be hip and trendy. It’s chock full of … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I mentioned that my days of nearly endless business travel afforded me the opportunity to read a lot of books. As a child who grew up in the magazine and book distribution business, I was used … Continue reading
Several years ago, I sat in on a presentation made by the CEO of a publishing company. After a few minutes of talking, it was clear that he had recently spent time on a long plane ride and was exposed … Continue reading
Dr. Samir Husni aka Mr. Magazine, ( mrmagazine.wordpress.com ) has developed a well deserved reputation as a defender of the printed magazine. He loves them, collects them, teaches about them to college students. And in the era of digitized content, … Continue reading