- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 2 days ago
- @TIME FTW with the suggestion that Morgan Freeman could have played Maria ('cause he played G*d once) ti.me/1jtJj9O "9 Things..."Posted 2 days ago
- via @BethEleri @paulbradshaw bit.ly/ILuaCq An interesting look at twitter interaction for UK Mag titles. Is it similar stateside?Posted 3 days ago
- u snooze, u lose...@AgilityCMS posted many of my proposed top 10 covers. bit.ly/19jERms My Snoopy v Red Baron moment!Posted 3 days ago
- Interesting piece on native adv. from @pubexec bit.ly/1eZJJSv See esp. Item #2 & betting the farm.Posted 3 days ago
- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Magazines
Shortly after the national distributors reported on the new fee structure The News Group was rolling out, I started to work on a post for this blog. Through that first weekend and into the limited off time I had in … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
Prince George Alexander Louis has arrived and we can all breath a sigh of relief that he’s here safe and sound. We can only hope that he will, one day, rule wisely and justly over all the subjects of the … Continue reading
The ongoing introspective bouts of introspection, mustache huffing and harrumphing about the final disposition of the weekly newsmagazine formerly known as Newsweek leaves this columnist with some questions and “Harrumphs” of his own. Oddly, the biggest question seems to be: “What is all … Continue reading