- File under "Wow": RT @coverjunkie "The Big Reveal" New cover W mag starring Rosamund Pike: coverjunkie.com/new-covers/147… …Posted 18 hours ago
- Wouldn't a 15,000 B&N store be called "B. Dalton"? via @WSJ Interview with Riggio: on.wsj.com/PchAz6Posted 18 hours ago
- via @voidALPHA Just loving this new @GEEKexchange cover: rt @voidALPHA Be sure to pick up Geek Magazine on 05/02...Posted 19 hours ago
- @SMShow @RadioGuyChris I'm on #screamingbabyairlines tonight. As a bonus, Pukey McPukester is sitting behind me. Yea travel!Posted 1 day ago
- Grrrr Arggghhhh my flight out if CLT is delayed. Where are the Krackan when you need them to be released?Posted 1 day ago
- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Magazines
One of the services many consultants provide for magazine publishers is a cover analysis. Over the years, I’ve developed a template that can dive deeply into the single copy sales of a title. Consequently I feel pretty qualified to weigh … Continue reading
So how does this deal sound? You’ll get a generous discount. We’ll give you Scan Based Trading so you don’t have any inventory to concern your accountants. We’ll pay you a Retail Display Allowance. Heck, we’ll make it “Advanced RDA”. … Continue reading
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading