- RT @mikecane: How Barnes & Noble Overlooks Its Biggest Asset forbes.com/sites/onmarket… @DonLinn @dearauthor @sarahw InterestingPosted 12 hours ago
- Oh @Gawker, why so snarky? The publishing world has a long history of nepotism! bit.ly/16M0MpA @RollingStone hires founders son...Posted 21 hours ago
- FYI: I've updated many link on my "Industry Services" page: newsstandpros.wordpress.com/industry-servi…Posted 21 hours ago
- RT @ScottWesterfeld Though the special offers for Leviathan and Midnighters may be over, all my books are still free at libraries. #protipPosted 22 hours ago
- via @scj & @ShelfAwareness Hybrid indie bookstores in Iowa: bit.ly/13EEtf4 <-Another reason to love the Hawkeye state!Posted 22 hours ago
- File under "interesting": Stephen King to publish new novel "Joyland" in print only: on.wsj.com/18f2qhr Wonder if he'll do a book tour?Posted 22 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Magazines
You may remember that back in February, singer, former Disney star and social media queen Miley Cyrus made the cover of the March issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. When the issue went on sale, she encouraged her fans to spread her … Continue reading
Last week the Alliance for Audited Media (AAM, formerly known as the Audit Bureau of Circulation), announced that it would allow for the calculation of “shrink” in determining the single copy sales of it’s audited magazines. While this wasn’t unexpected, … Continue reading
How many romantic comedies and television series from the 1990′s and the last decade featured characters who worked for newspapers, magazines or book publishers? We don’t see a lot of Norma Raes (or Roseannes for that matter) up on the … Continue reading
According to an article that appeared in Business Insider this week, print magazines are dying because people in check out lanes are spending all of their time looking at their smart phones and not looking at all of the magazines, iced tea, … Continue reading