- @louisamqn @BW It is a remarkably attractive and clever cover! Best of the year? Could be.Posted 2 days ago
- @TIME FTW with the suggestion that Morgan Freeman could have played Maria ('cause he played G*d once) ti.me/1jtJj9O "9 Things..."Posted 2 days ago
- via @BethEleri @paulbradshaw bit.ly/ILuaCq An interesting look at twitter interaction for UK Mag titles. Is it similar stateside?Posted 3 days ago
- u snooze, u lose...@AgilityCMS posted many of my proposed top 10 covers. bit.ly/19jERms My Snoopy v Red Baron moment!Posted 3 days ago
- Interesting piece on native adv. from @pubexec bit.ly/1eZJJSv See esp. Item #2 & betting the farm.Posted 3 days ago
- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Marketing Fail
With that being said I am literally sick and tired of the literal use of the word literal. Literally. I’d declare a moratorium on it all, but at the end of the day, who’d pay any attention? It’s as if the gods of buzzspeak had already … Continue reading
This just in from a correspondent who was passing through the “Mountain State” of West Virginia: I’ve wondered for years if retailers really sell any of the reading glasses they tack onto mainline racks. Presumably they do because otherwise, why … Continue reading
According to an article that appeared in Business Insider this week, print magazines are dying because people in check out lanes are spending all of their time looking at their smart phones and not looking at all of the magazines, iced tea, … Continue reading
Like many people, I’m a collector of non collectable collectables. Most of them land on my desk, in my desk, in my desk drawers, in desk drawers that rarely, if ever, get opened. Earlier this week I found myself highly … Continue reading