- BTW, if you don't know what I mean by "Stop digging", then you don't understand the newsstand and you shouldnt write about it. That is all.Posted 2 days ago
- Regarding the widely reported 11% drop in newsstand in the US. Solution #1: Stop digging. Clearly it doesn't work.Posted 2 days ago
- 2/2 Last year, the Foredeck took a look at contemporary illustrated covers: bit.ly/188feIQ <-Time to update?Posted 2 days ago
- 1/2 @AgilityCMS takes a historical look at illustrated mag covers: bit.ly/188feIQPosted 2 days ago
- File under “Huh…” via @PublishersWkly Bookstore shopper traffic up in 1st quarter: bit.ly/13NnQ4ePosted 2 days ago
- So what's in front of the magazine rack now? New blog post: bit.ly/13LGqtu "Things Placed in Front of The Magazine Rack"Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Marketing Fail
This just in from a correspondent who was passing through the “Mountain State” of West Virginia: I’ve wondered for years if retailers really sell any of the reading glasses they tack onto mainline racks. Presumably they do because otherwise, why … Continue reading
According to an article that appeared in Business Insider this week, print magazines are dying because people in check out lanes are spending all of their time looking at their smart phones and not looking at all of the magazines, iced tea, … Continue reading
Like many people, I’m a collector of non collectable collectables. Most of them land on my desk, in my desk, in my desk drawers, in desk drawers that rarely, if ever, get opened. Earlier this week I found myself highly … Continue reading
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. One of the busiest weeks in the supermarket world. In the magazine business, it’s the run up to the very busy Christmas season. Customers are in and out of the stores picking up all of … Continue reading