- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 8 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 18 hours ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 18 hours ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 18 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Good luck with that!Posted 1 day ago
- via @Newmanology "Are iPad Magazine Apps Dead?" The future of apps and where they are now... bit.ly/1hi8gAJ <-good read!Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Meetings
It is pretty apparent that the nation is still deep in the grips of a recession. Visits by consumers to retail stores are down and that means that the opportunity to make a sale is down. Now that the magazine … Continue reading
We’re in the middle of proposing a new “spin off” launch this week and of course, the big concern on the marketing, circulation and numbers side is: “What will happen to Borders in the near future?” For a project of this … Continue reading