- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 13 hours ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 15 hours ago
- Why Kathy Blazek should have listened to my mother "Edit Thyself! Some Advice from a Former 1st Grade Teacher" bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 15 hours ago
- via @guardian Mock Int'l Women's Day mag covers that will make you pause, sit up and pay attention! bit.ly/1e6l8cpPosted 16 hours ago
- Oh darn, wish I wasnt so bleepin busy. This sounds fun. via @torbooks Great Harry Potter Re-read: bit.ly/1gV5Wkv @use_theforce_emPosted 17 hours ago
- RT @GibsonsConcord: OMG, it's National Oreo Cookie Day. I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.Posted 17 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Stories
In the very first post of this blog I pointed out that one of the reasons I started it was to write about some of the great “characters” I met. During the years when I traveled frequently I met many people … Continue reading
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading