- RT @mikecane: How Barnes & Noble Overlooks Its Biggest Asset forbes.com/sites/onmarket… @DonLinn @dearauthor @sarahw InterestingPosted 7 hours ago
- Oh @Gawker, why so snarky? The publishing world has a long history of nepotism! bit.ly/16M0MpA @RollingStone hires founders son...Posted 16 hours ago
- FYI: I've updated many link on my "Industry Services" page: newsstandpros.wordpress.com/industry-servi…Posted 17 hours ago
- RT @ScottWesterfeld Though the special offers for Leviathan and Midnighters may be over, all my books are still free at libraries. #protipPosted 18 hours ago
- via @scj & @ShelfAwareness Hybrid indie bookstores in Iowa: bit.ly/13EEtf4 <-Another reason to love the Hawkeye state!Posted 18 hours ago
- File under "interesting": Stephen King to publish new novel "Joyland" in print only: on.wsj.com/18f2qhr Wonder if he'll do a book tour?Posted 18 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Comag
No, I haven’t run out of things to write about. There is so much to discuss about the single copy business. Over the past few weeks I’ve received some some remarkably good material from correspondents around the country. It is … Continue reading