- 2/2 I believe this is called the cost of doing business. If you can't afford the cost, then get out of business. In other words, grow up!Posted 2 hours ago
- 1/2 Yes, people should receive bills and other comms via paper & free should they choose to do so. bit.ly/YUD0Tn via @TwoSidesUSPosted 2 hours ago
- via @glecharles "a free service is only as valuable as its users deem it to be" Post about Tumblr & Yahoo. bit.ly/12GDLjuPosted 3 hours ago
- My question is why do I keep confusing Marisa Meyer with Stephanie Meyer?Posted 3 hours ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: 5 key book publishing paths—an infographic I've created: ow.ly/lbbsDPosted 3 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Do you get the US edition in your store? Did the Miley fans 'decorate'?Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Magazines
You may remember that back in February, singer, former Disney star and social media queen Miley Cyrus made the cover of the March issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. When the issue went on sale, she encouraged her fans to spread her … Continue reading
Last week the Alliance for Audited Media (AAM, formerly known as the Audit Bureau of Circulation), announced that it would allow for the calculation of “shrink” in determining the single copy sales of it’s audited magazines. While this wasn’t unexpected, … Continue reading
How many romantic comedies and television series from the 1990′s and the last decade featured characters who worked for newspapers, magazines or book publishers? We don’t see a lot of Norma Raes (or Roseannes for that matter) up on the … Continue reading