- File under "Wow": RT @coverjunkie "The Big Reveal" New cover W mag starring Rosamund Pike: coverjunkie.com/new-covers/147… …Posted 2 days ago
- Wouldn't a 15,000 B&N store be called "B. Dalton"? via @WSJ Interview with Riggio: on.wsj.com/PchAz6Posted 2 days ago
- via @voidALPHA Just loving this new @GEEKexchange cover: rt @voidALPHA Be sure to pick up Geek Magazine on 05/02...Posted 2 days ago
- @SMShow @RadioGuyChris I'm on #screamingbabyairlines tonight. As a bonus, Pukey McPukester is sitting behind me. Yea travel!Posted 3 days ago
- Grrrr Arggghhhh my flight out if CLT is delayed. Where are the Krackan when you need them to be released?Posted 3 days ago
- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 4 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Magazines
So how does this deal sound? You’ll get a generous discount. We’ll give you Scan Based Trading so you don’t have any inventory to concern your accountants. We’ll pay you a Retail Display Allowance. Heck, we’ll make it “Advanced RDA”. … Continue reading
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading