- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 1 day ago
- @LindseyPavao how about letting @NBCTheVoice know they need to #takelindseyontour this summer?Posted 2 days ago
- RT @TridentBooks: From last Friday, #ICYMI: Letters from the Trident family on this and last year's #BostonMarathon conta.cc/PdtZTVPosted 2 days ago
- via @SFGate A really great story about @GreenAppleBooks and a new store/partnership they are opening in SF. bit.ly/Qnt8R0Posted 2 days ago
- @MarkWWhite They would have other drones to handle B&N. But don't you think those plucky @indiebound shops would carry on!Posted 3 days ago
- @MarkWWhite @usnews And what will we do when our Amazon smart phones become sentient?Posted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Newsstand Sales
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
Like many people, I’m a collector of non collectable collectables. Most of them land on my desk, in my desk, in my desk drawers, in desk drawers that rarely, if ever, get opened. Earlier this week I found myself highly … Continue reading