- @MrMagazine perhaps even though they are in our business, they do not understand our business nor do they want to try and explain it...Posted 1 hour ago
- RT @MrMagazine: Changing frequency & adapting a new business plan, is NOT an "end-run." Why do media b2b magazine reporters thrive in sprea…Posted 1 hour ago
- @AlvarezErrecald @HipMamaMagazine I hope your issue sells out & you can keep getting more readers.Posted 4 hours ago
- @BethEleri Tell my paying clients! Hah! ;-)Posted 8 hours ago
- @BethEleri ....US Airlines (pick almost any 1), we're not all that sad.Posted 8 hours ago
- @BethEleri That would be interesting. Probably because if they're good, like LHJ, we know and trust them. If they're not....Posted 8 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Newsstand Sales
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
Like many people, I’m a collector of non collectable collectables. Most of them land on my desk, in my desk, in my desk drawers, in desk drawers that rarely, if ever, get opened. Earlier this week I found myself highly … Continue reading