- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 1 day ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 1 day ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 1 day ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 1 day ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 2 days ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Publishing
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
While the phrase “Disruptive Technology” has been with us since the late 1990′s, I didn’t seriously think about it until I began my adventure with Twitter several years ago. All of a sudden, my morning “In the office not traveling” routine … Continue reading
The past two months have been a long hard slog of budgeting, reporting, meeting, writing, re-writing, making calls, taking calls and yes, believe it or not, here we are well into the 21st century, making copies. What’s it all been … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading