- File under "Wow": RT @coverjunkie "The Big Reveal" New cover W mag starring Rosamund Pike: coverjunkie.com/new-covers/147… …Posted 2 days ago
- Wouldn't a 15,000 B&N store be called "B. Dalton"? via @WSJ Interview with Riggio: on.wsj.com/PchAz6Posted 2 days ago
- via @voidALPHA Just loving this new @GEEKexchange cover: rt @voidALPHA Be sure to pick up Geek Magazine on 05/02...Posted 3 days ago
- @SMShow @RadioGuyChris I'm on #screamingbabyairlines tonight. As a bonus, Pukey McPukester is sitting behind me. Yea travel!Posted 3 days ago
- Grrrr Arggghhhh my flight out if CLT is delayed. Where are the Krackan when you need them to be released?Posted 3 days ago
- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 5 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Publishing
Nope. This post won’t address the Pay on Scan issue. Nor does it contain specific financial or production advice to the remaining three biggest wholesalers. There is no “10 Point Plan!” demonstrating how our four largest national distributors can remain … Continue reading
While the phrase “Disruptive Technology” has been with us since the late 1990′s, I didn’t seriously think about it until I began my adventure with Twitter several years ago. All of a sudden, my morning “In the office not traveling” routine … Continue reading
The past two months have been a long hard slog of budgeting, reporting, meeting, writing, re-writing, making calls, taking calls and yes, believe it or not, here we are well into the 21st century, making copies. What’s it all been … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading