- via @BethEleri @paulbradshaw bit.ly/ILuaCq An interesting look at twitter interaction for UK Mag titles. Is it similar stateside?Posted 14 hours ago
- u snooze, u lose...@AgilityCMS posted many of my proposed top 10 covers. bit.ly/19jERms My Snoopy v Red Baron moment!Posted 18 hours ago
- Interesting piece on native adv. from @pubexec bit.ly/1eZJJSv See esp. Item #2 & betting the farm.Posted 18 hours ago
- RT @tadwilliams: @ Henry Willard: What's wrong with being a bird lover? I put out seeds for the finches and corpses for the ravens every da…Posted 1 day ago
- Presented for your consideration: nyti.ms/1kaUmT0 Newsweek returns to print - with a sensible circ planPosted 1 day ago
- via @ShelfAwareness Great story from @octaviabooks in NOLA about shopping local. bit.ly/1bg5GeCPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: supermarkets
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. One of the busiest weeks in the supermarket world. In the magazine business, it’s the run up to the very busy Christmas season. Customers are in and out of the stores picking up all of … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading
If I were a more fair minded person, I’d stop picking on this particular retailer. But this week, I was presented with a trifecta of bad. Perhaps even St. Thomas Aquinas would have had trouble holding back. I can be … Continue reading