- @Linda_Ruth Thanks for the RT! Any covers you want included in the list?Posted 10 hours ago
- @LindseyPavao how about letting @NBCTheVoice know they need to #takelindseyontour this summer?Posted 23 hours ago
- RT @TridentBooks: From last Friday, #ICYMI: Letters from the Trident family on this and last year's #BostonMarathon conta.cc/PdtZTVPosted 1 day ago
- via @SFGate A really great story about @GreenAppleBooks and a new store/partnership they are opening in SF. bit.ly/Qnt8R0Posted 1 day ago
- @MarkWWhite They would have other drones to handle B&N. But don't you think those plucky @indiebound shops would carry on!Posted 2 days ago
- @MarkWWhite @usnews And what will we do when our Amazon smart phones become sentient?Posted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: supermarkets
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. One of the busiest weeks in the supermarket world. In the magazine business, it’s the run up to the very busy Christmas season. Customers are in and out of the stores picking up all of … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading