- Oh @Gawker, why so snarky? The publishing world has a long history of nepotism! bit.ly/16M0MpA @RollingStone hires founders son...Posted 46 minutes ago
- FYI: I've updated many link on my "Industry Services" page: newsstandpros.wordpress.com/industry-servi…Posted 1 hour ago
- RT @ScottWesterfeld Though the special offers for Leviathan and Midnighters may be over, all my books are still free at libraries. #protipPosted 2 hours ago
- via @scj & @ShelfAwareness Hybrid indie bookstores in Iowa: bit.ly/13EEtf4 <-Another reason to love the Hawkeye state!Posted 2 hours ago
- File under "interesting": Stephen King to publish new novel "Joyland" in print only: on.wsj.com/18f2qhr Wonder if he'll do a book tour?Posted 2 hours ago
- via @AgilityCMS: @GQMagazine June Comedy issue featuring James Franco and a very funny videoPosted 2 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: supermarkets
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. One of the busiest weeks in the supermarket world. In the magazine business, it’s the run up to the very busy Christmas season. Customers are in and out of the stores picking up all of … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading
If I were a more fair minded person, I’d stop picking on this particular retailer. But this week, I was presented with a trifecta of bad. Perhaps even St. Thomas Aquinas would have had trouble holding back. I can be … Continue reading