- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 9 hours ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 10 hours ago
- Why Kathy Blazek should have listened to my mother "Edit Thyself! Some Advice from a Former 1st Grade Teacher" bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 10 hours ago
- via @guardian Mock Int'l Women's Day mag covers that will make you pause, sit up and pay attention! bit.ly/1e6l8cpPosted 12 hours ago
- Oh darn, wish I wasnt so bleepin busy. This sounds fun. via @torbooks Great Harry Potter Re-read: bit.ly/1gV5Wkv @use_theforce_emPosted 12 hours ago
- RT @GibsonsConcord: OMG, it's National Oreo Cookie Day. I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.Posted 12 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: supermarkets
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. One of the busiest weeks in the supermarket world. In the magazine business, it’s the run up to the very busy Christmas season. Customers are in and out of the stores picking up all of … Continue reading
This just in from our US News and World Report correspondent, Mark White, V.P. of Specialty Marketing. I’ll let his words describe what he found: The good news is that our new Secrets of the Civil War got placement by … Continue reading
Over the years, check out space has gone from being the exclusive domain of the larger mainstream magazine publishers to space shared with soft drinks, candy and DVDs. As this blog has pointed out, we sometimes even share space with … Continue reading