The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- #brick day. #bike #run instagram.com/p/52AC97kZte/Posted 7 hours ago
- Clearly they're better at gardening! Now on the office #magazine rack, the #August issue of… instagram.com/p/5zp5-lEZvB/Posted 1 day ago
- Now in the office #magazine rack: the #September issue of highlights High Five. #highlightsmagazine instagram.com/p/5zpi-IEZub/Posted 1 day ago
- @DeadTreeEdition I have a reputation?Posted 1 day ago
- endorsements from @DeadTreeEdition are always a good thing! twitter.com/DeadTreeEditio…Posted 1 day ago
- New, unintentionally released (can't call it back!) blog post: Where's the Newsstands Bottom? Down there, Somewhere... bit.ly/1Df39TdPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here