The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- Overheard during a conference call: "So have you heard that adult themed coloring books are a thing now?" Ummm, no. Thanks? #fridaysPosted 1 day ago
- @scalzi I've flown with that kid before! His name is Kicky McKickerson. Hope Poops McPantsy isn't sitting in front of you.Posted 1 day ago
- File under "Not Entirely Surprising" Time/Warner-Comcast merger deal finally falls apart. bit.ly/1Dk3InV via @TheTakeawayPosted 1 day ago
- Tulip tree in the late afternoon shade. instagram.com/p/11enwkkZl5/Posted 2 days ago
- Where did those tennis balls get to? instagram.com/p/11eLvUkZlQ/Posted 2 days ago
- RT @mpamagmedia: Want to know how your favorite magazine media brands performed for the first quarter 2015? Check it out here: http://t.co/…Posted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here