The year did not suck as much nor was it as dangerous to publishers as some opinion makers advertised. If it did suck that much for you or your magazine, you’re doing something wrong. Figure it out. Get back to work.
- Is a neat whiteboard a sign of a sick mind?Posted 6 hours ago
- RT @BryanHoch: This is reassuring. http://t.co/SGQOBrH2kJPosted 9 hours ago
- Talk about a very cool, very different #april #magazine cover from mwoutdoor Midwest Outdoors instagram.com/p/0tO8bKkZjm/Posted 1 day ago
- It's #InternationalWaffleDay so here are some #waffle #magazine covers: @SeattleMet http://t.co/ROMId4G0HfPosted 2 days ago
- It's #InternationalWaffleDay so here are some #waffle #magazine covers: @RelishMagazine http://t.co/DBW7EaFuNfPosted 2 days ago
- RT @talkingnewmedia: Apple App Store and Newsstand back again to its normal (horrible) condition. http://t.co/go8HdLAa0gPosted 2 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here