- @AlvarezErrecald @HipMamaMagazine I hope your issue sells out & you can keep getting more readers.Posted 2 hours ago
- @BethEleri Tell my paying clients! Hah! ;-)Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri ....US Airlines (pick almost any 1), we're not all that sad.Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri That would be interesting. Probably because if they're good, like LHJ, we know and trust them. If they're not....Posted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri & what I can't stand is the breathlessness of some of the reporting about these closings....Or maybe I'm just too close to it allPosted 6 hours ago
- @BethEleri Editorially and historically, you're correct. So yes, I was too glib & apologize. But long term trends, unfortunately no.Posted 6 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Monthly Archives: December 2011
In the early fall of 2002, I herniated a disk in my lower back and spent three weeks lying on various floors in my house: The family room, the bedroom, my office. My family’s memory of that time is bringing … Continue reading
The American Booksellers Association responded to Amazon’s Price Check App promotion yesterday. In the letter, CEO Oren Teicher pointed out: We could call your $5 bounty to app-users a cheesy marketing move and leave it at that. In fact, it is … Continue reading
Every year around this time, newspapers, magazines, blogs and digitally based publications swamp us with their “Top Ten” lists. They cover everything from ‘The Year in Review’ to what not to wear to a holiday party to the ‘Hottest Songs … Continue reading