- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 8 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 18 hours ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 18 hours ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 18 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Good luck with that!Posted 1 day ago
- via @Newmanology "Are iPad Magazine Apps Dead?" The future of apps and where they are now... bit.ly/1hi8gAJ <-good read!Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Author Archives: Joe Berger
One of the services many consultants provide for magazine publishers is a cover analysis. Over the years, I’ve developed a template that can dive deeply into the single copy sales of a title. Consequently I feel pretty qualified to weigh … Continue reading
So how does this deal sound? You’ll get a generous discount. We’ll give you Scan Based Trading so you don’t have any inventory to concern your accountants. We’ll pay you a Retail Display Allowance. Heck, we’ll make it “Advanced RDA”. … Continue reading
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading