- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 8 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 18 hours ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 18 hours ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 18 hours ago
- @StevieSharman Good luck with that!Posted 1 day ago
- via @Newmanology "Are iPad Magazine Apps Dead?" The future of apps and where they are now... bit.ly/1hi8gAJ <-good read!Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Covers That Work
One of the services many consultants provide for magazine publishers is a cover analysis. Over the years, I’ve developed a template that can dive deeply into the single copy sales of a title. Consequently I feel pretty qualified to weigh … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Music to accompany this post, courtesy of YouTube, the angel voiced Syd Straw and David Letterman. Another year, another add to the many “Best of” lists we get to read and enjoy. Late last week a colleague called me. … Continue reading
You may remember that back in February, singer, former Disney star and social media queen Miley Cyrus made the cover of the March issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. When the issue went on sale, she encouraged her fans to spread her … Continue reading