- More conjecture on Apple, iPads, iPhones, growth, etc. etc. etc. bit.ly/1hoz7uIPosted 5 hours ago
- A fascinating read from @WSJ about what to do when the "dream job" goes south: online.wsj.com/news/articles/…Posted 5 hours ago
- Need Versus Want – Why You Should Put Your Audience First? A Mr. Magazine™ Musing. wp.me/p3FXF-2n5 via @MrMagazine <-Pay attention!Posted 18 hours ago
- Which really should be a lesson for us all. Leave your periodicals better off when you leave them (And preferably not larded with debt).Posted 1 day ago
- File under "Holy Cannolis!" @Mr_Turley So I'm leaving Businessweek… richardturley.tumblr.com/post/835170931… … <-He left it a better mag!Posted 1 day ago
- via @BoSacks @gassee "The iPad is Only a Tease" conta.cc/QuTqB2 <-If only I could have written about it this well! So true.Posted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Covers
One of the services many consultants provide for magazine publishers is a cover analysis. Over the years, I’ve developed a template that can dive deeply into the single copy sales of a title. Consequently I feel pretty qualified to weigh … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Music to accompany this post, courtesy of YouTube, the angel voiced Syd Straw and David Letterman. Another year, another add to the many “Best of” lists we get to read and enjoy. Late last week a colleague called me. … Continue reading
Prince George Alexander Louis has arrived and we can all breath a sigh of relief that he’s here safe and sound. We can only hope that he will, one day, rule wisely and justly over all the subjects of the … Continue reading
This just in from a correspondent who was passing through the “Mountain State” of West Virginia: I’ve wondered for years if retailers really sell any of the reading glasses they tack onto mainline racks. Presumably they do because otherwise, why … Continue reading