- @MrMagazine perhaps even though they are in our business, they do not understand our business nor do they want to try and explain it...Posted 5 hours ago
- RT @MrMagazine: Changing frequency & adapting a new business plan, is NOT an "end-run." Why do media b2b magazine reporters thrive in sprea…Posted 5 hours ago
- @AlvarezErrecald @HipMamaMagazine I hope your issue sells out & you can keep getting more readers.Posted 8 hours ago
- @BethEleri Tell my paying clients! Hah! ;-)Posted 12 hours ago
- @BethEleri ....US Airlines (pick almost any 1), we're not all that sad.Posted 12 hours ago
- @BethEleri That would be interesting. Probably because if they're good, like LHJ, we know and trust them. If they're not....Posted 12 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Debates
Music to quietly hum to yourself every time a vendor calls with this “problem.” Update: The artist who took the self portrait for the cover in question, Ana Alvarez-Errecalde contacted me this afternoon requestion the following clarification. After Facebook censored … Continue reading
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading