- Dear Indy Mag Publishers: Stockists? Really? C'mon. Who are we all kidding? Their indy bookstores, specialty stores...Posted 10 hours ago
- via @ShelfAwareness @metrotimes, @bnroyaloak to close 04/05. Sad that retail/bookstore is giving up to biz HQ. bit.ly/1i5haFFPosted 11 hours ago
- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 3 days ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 3 days ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 3 days ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 3 days ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Magazines
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading
What happened in 2013? Surely you remember, weren’t you paying attention?. And now it is a New Year. It’s 2014. We all get a fresh start with new opportunities, a new beginning and new chances. You know, turn the page. As … Continue reading