- @AlvarezErrecald Just sent you an email from the link on your website. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you,Posted 3 hours ago
- @magsstore Thanks for the RT! Do you carry @HipMamaMagazine? Do you sell many mags in the parenting category?Posted 3 hours ago
- In case you were wondering: Yes, my editing skills sometimes lag. "You're Not Cosmopolitan" Now with corrections... bit.ly/1roL5MDPosted 3 hours ago
- I think @simondumenco called it: via @BoSacks '10 Awesome Covers from Bloomberg Businessweek...." conta.cc/1ftXR55 @Mr_TurleyPosted 4 hours ago
- A really nice recap of #WBN2014 via @ShelfAwareness bit.ly/1ftX9or @wbnamericaPosted 4 hours ago
- New post & message for most publishers: "You're Not Cosmopolitan" bit.ly/1roL5MD Sorry. That's how it is...Posted 4 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Marketing Fail
So how does this deal sound? You’ll get a generous discount. We’ll give you Scan Based Trading so you don’t have any inventory to concern your accountants. We’ll pay you a Retail Display Allowance. Heck, we’ll make it “Advanced RDA”. … Continue reading
The very first research paper I ever wrote was in seventh grade for Mr. Mackler’s Social Studies class. We were studying colonial America and I chose to write about the lost colony of Roanoke Island. I sweated for a long … Continue reading
Those of us who worked on the front lines of newsstand distribution in the mid 1990′s made a few assumptions when rapid consolidation hit the business. One was that the ID wholesalers who remained in the business were there because they … Continue reading
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading