- @LindseyPavao how about letting @NBCTheVoice know they need to #takelindseyontour this summer?Posted 6 hours ago
- RT @TridentBooks: From last Friday, #ICYMI: Letters from the Trident family on this and last year's #BostonMarathon conta.cc/PdtZTVPosted 14 hours ago
- via @SFGate A really great story about @GreenAppleBooks and a new store/partnership they are opening in SF. bit.ly/Qnt8R0Posted 14 hours ago
- @MarkWWhite They would have other drones to handle B&N. But don't you think those plucky @indiebound shops would carry on!Posted 1 day ago
- @MarkWWhite @usnews And what will we do when our Amazon smart phones become sentient?Posted 1 day ago
- via @usnews An Amazon smartphone on the horizon? bit.ly/1n6Xghl A little overduePosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Tag Archives: Technology
I was recently gifted with an iPad mini and it was interesting to see how big an improvement it was over the somewhat sclerotic first generation iPad we own. That machine, while very cool when we first got it, quickly … Continue reading
On Tuesday, a huge thunder, lightening and wind storm tore through the area. Trees fell, roads were blocked, power was lost. Our family was separated for an anxious hour. Ultimately, we were reunited, we only lost power temporarily. Some of … Continue reading
There’s a rimshot line in one of my favorite movies, “Master And Comander” where Russell Crowe’s Captain Aubrey stares at a model of the warship he’s chasing into the Pacific and marvels at the wonders of “modern technology”. It’s a … Continue reading