- @BethEleri Tell my paying clients! Hah! ;-)Posted 4 hours ago
- @BethEleri ....US Airlines (pick almost any 1), we're not all that sad.Posted 4 hours ago
- @BethEleri That would be interesting. Probably because if they're good, like LHJ, we know and trust them. If they're not....Posted 4 hours ago
- @BethEleri & what I can't stand is the breathlessness of some of the reporting about these closings....Or maybe I'm just too close to it allPosted 4 hours ago
- @BethEleri Editorially and historically, you're correct. So yes, I was too glib & apologize. But long term trends, unfortunately no.Posted 4 hours ago
- While in other news, the fact that Ladies Home Journal is closing is neither surprising nor shocking nor unexpected. So cool it.Posted 4 hours ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Gurus
So how does this deal sound? You’ll get a generous discount. We’ll give you Scan Based Trading so you don’t have any inventory to concern your accountants. We’ll pay you a Retail Display Allowance. Heck, we’ll make it “Advanced RDA”. … Continue reading
We’ve seen numerous reports of the remarkable growth of the Book A Zine category since the beginning of this no longer new decade. Most of the reports marvel at the tremendous elasticity of the category, the unit sales growth and the wide variety of titles that publishers are … Continue reading
The February issue of Esquire Magazine does not look very different from past editions of the title. It’s glossy, full of editorial that’s designed to help their audience of young urban men be hip and trendy. It’s chock full of … Continue reading