- via @Lefsetz "CUTTING THE CORD A delusion. Internet access will go up in price while TV channels will go down. Your provider has got you.."Posted 12 hours ago
- @Newsstand_UK Have much of a market for 'Donkey Talk'?Posted 12 hours ago
- This AM's coffee splork goes to The Carroll News & "There's A Mag For Everyone" bit.ly/1gY22XT "Miniature Donkey Talk"? Who knew?Posted 12 hours ago
- via @womensweardaily The Dr. Oz launch has gone well on the newsstands. So launch your title with a major brand bit.ly/1jZNkmbPosted 12 hours ago
- Looks like @Mediabistro also has something to say about the Kelly Blazek kerfluffle bit.ly/1g3D4IE, bit.ly/1hPo2qPPosted 1 day ago
- RT @MarkWWhite: A sneak peak at forthcoming "Best Graduate Schools 2015" guidebook from @USNews http://t.co/roXcMtVG2mPosted 1 day ago
What's It All About?
How Close Are We to The Ice Pack?
Find It All Here
Category Archives: Stories
In the very first post of this blog I pointed out that one of the reasons I started it was to write about some of the great “characters” I met. During the years when I traveled frequently I met many people … Continue reading
When I arrived in Chicago in the early 1980′s, national chains A&P and Kroger had tried unsuccessfully to penetrate the supermarket arena and been rebuffed by local favorites Dominick’s and Jewel. It wasn’t until the 1990′s when retailers began to … Continue reading